101 / 266 Pitt Street, Waterloo
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
Stunning 2 Bedroom Apaprtment
This spacious apartment offers superb living and resort style facilities.
Just a stone's throw to the Cosmopolitan Danks Street café and gallery strip, you will be metres away from some of the finest eateries in Sydney.
To the North you will find more stunning culinary options in the fashionable suburbs of East Redfern and Surry Hills. You're also only minutes away to the eclectic vibe of Newtown and Erskineville to the West.
The Danks Street shopping precinct is at your doorstep accompanied by Centennial parklands and numerous bike tracks, convenience cannot be any better.
• Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and modern en-suite bathroom
• Spacious second bedroom with mirror built-in robes and outlook of the park
• Open plan living/dining with loads of natural light
• Balcony with great outlook of the park to the north east
• Open kitchen with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Security undercover parking with lift access
• Relaxing is so easy with full access to the resort style facilities such as an outdoor pool & fully equipped gym facilities
• Conveniently located with easy access to the CBD and with public transport at your door
Inspection - Saturday 14th November 2015 - Call for Inspection time