- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 400 Square metres
DEPOSIT TAKEN !!!!
Well maintained home in a popular location of Hurstville.
Set in a commanding position and enjoying peace and quiet, this renovated brick home offers an exciting lifestyle in a quiet golden triangle of an evolving precinct, enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle of this comfortable 2 bedroom semi set in a convenient location with transport close by and only a short walk to Beverly Hills Train Station, shops, cafés, restaurants and local schools.
* Two generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Bright, fresh interiors complimented by modern finishes
* Manicured back yard with bbq area and a 2nd toilet
* Large and bright formal lounge room
* High ceilings
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a sunroom
* Second bedroom with mirror-built-in wardrobe
* As new spacious kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances
* Separate dining room
* Rear sun room leading to the back yard
* Large attic great for storage, teenage retreat or a home office
* Internal laundry
* Updated bathroom with shower and toilet
* Remote control tandem carport
* Two garden sheds
* North facing backyard, off street parking for multiple vehicles
* As freshly painted throughout
* Land size 400 m2
* Short walk to Hurstville or Beverly Hills Train Station, local parks, shops & local cafés or easy walk to Hurstville Westfield.
Minutes to Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au