3 / 13 Gardinia Street, Narwee
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
This modern and well-presented 2 bedroom villa will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this villa boasts many special qualities, offering superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location.
* 2 bedroom villa with mirror built-in-robes in each bedroom
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Modern timber kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
* Combined bathroom & laundry with bath/shower and toilet
* As freshly painted
* Tiled flooring in the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms
* Internal laundry
* As new vertical drapes throughout the home
* Rear under covered pergola, great for entertaining
* The backyard is large, sunny and private with a low maintenance gardens
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* 5 Minute walk to Narwee train station, local parks, schools, shops & cafés
This property is well maintained and renovated in a popular location of Narwee!
Community Features Close to Beverly Hills Public School, Beverly Hills Girls High School, Penshurst West Public School, Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School, St Declan's Catholic Primary School, Narwee Train Station, Shops, Cafés, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.