204 Gloucester Road, Hurstville
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 463.9 Square metres
Hot Property - Make An Offer!
Well Presented & Ready To Move Into!
Set in a commanding position and enjoying peace and quiet, this brick home offers an exciting lifestyle in a quiet golden triangle of an evolving precinct, enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle of this comfortable 2 bedroom semi set in a convenient location with transport close by and only a short walk to Beverly Hills Train Station, shops, cafés, restaurants and local schools.
* Three generous size bedrooms
* Large and bright living area
* Separate dining area
* Spacious tiled family room
* High ceilings
* Original spacious kitchen with gas cooking appliances
* Internal laundry with additional storage
* Bathroom with combined shower, bath and toilet
* Good size garden shed with and an outdoor bbq area
* North facing backyard, off street parking for multiple vehicles
* Land size 486.9 m2
* Short walk to Hurstville or Beverly Hills Train Station, local parks, shops & local cafés or easy walk to Hurstville Westfield.
Community Features: Minutes to Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Hurstville is a rapidly expanding suburb that has only just begun its transformation NOW is the time to secure this large development site!
204 Gloucester Road – Rent potential $620.00 per week
204 Gloucester Road – Council Rates $322.00, Sydney Water $323.12
CONTRACT FOR SALE: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oek0yn3y7uv290q/ AADG-a_92aERsavhYqZo_0npa?dl=0
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)