83 Bassett Street, Hurstville
- Date Available: Available Today
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Renovated 2 Bedroom House!
Well maintained home in a popular location of Hurstville.
Set in a commanding position and enjoying peace and quiet, this renovated 2 or 3 bedroom brick home offers an exciting lifestyle in a quiet golden triangle of an evolving precinct.
* Bright, fresh interiors complimented by modern finishes
* Manicured front yard with veranda & street appeal
* Large open plan living space with new timber flooring
* New spacious kitchen with electric cooking and lots of cupboard space
* Internal laundry with second toilet and more storage cupboards!
* Two or 3 generous size bedrooms, master bedroom with security shutters
* Updated bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
* Low maintenance yard with established gardens
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Great size patio
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
* Security alarm system
* As freshly painted throughout
* As new carpet in the bedrooms
* Short walk to Hurstville or Beverly Hills Train Station, local parks, shops & local cafés or easy walk to Hurstville Westfield.
New Timber Flooring, Modern Kitchen, Court Yard, Security Shutters & Alarm, Freshly Painted
Minutes to Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.