11 / 43 Bottle Forest Road, Heathcote
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
Under Contract ~ Iain Mason 0419 533 133
HUGE 3 Bedroom Town House with Garage & Car Space!
When Size & Quality Matters!
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained town house presents a convenient and enviable living, only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including, Centro shopping centre, parks, local schools, train station, and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Enjoy fluid free flow interiors, with a HUGE lounge and dining room with direct access to a private courtyard, sunlit spaces and entertainer’s kitchen all situated in a popular modern and beautifully landscaped garden setting within a quiet cul-de-sac.
* Timber kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking facilities
* Over-sized Master bedroom with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
* Large open-plan living area leading to a courtyard
* 3 very generous size bedrooms all fitted built-in-robes
* Full-sized bathroom with separate shower, bath-tub and w.c.
* Internal laundry with direct access to courtyard plus 2nd toilet
* Remote lock up garage with drive-thru access, plus a single car space
* North facing sun-drenched front and rear courtyards
* 2nd living area upstairs or potential 4th bedroom
* Brand new chair lift installed, great toy for the kids or perfect for the grandparents
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* Size 197 + sqm
* Potential rental income $600.00 per week
Instantly appealing, stylish, flawlessly maintained home with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Sutherland shire council rates $251.90 per quarter
Sydney water rates $190.76 per quarter
Strata Title Management $724.24 per quarter
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
LISTING FEATURES: HUGE Living, LUG Plus Car Space, 2 Courtyards, 5 Minute Walk To Train Station, Schools & Shops
CLOSE TO: Heathcote Public & High School, Heathcote East Public School, St John Bosco Catholic Primary School, Dunlea Centre Australia's Original Boys' Town, St John Bosco College, Engadine Central, Woolworth's, Coles, Crunch Fitness, BWS, & A Huge Array of Shops & Local Cafés.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $730000.
Interest Rate (p.a)