309 / 8 Village Place, Kirrawee
- Date Available: Available Today
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Large 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Car Space Apartment
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION (NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY!) ******
**** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED & YOU MUST SIGN IN VIA QR CODE****
Commanding a north-facing position within a new security development, this stylish apartment blends an open plan layout with sleek modern finishes. It promotes easy-care convenient living, set within metres of local shops and transport.
* Sun washed living and dining space flows seamlessly outdoors
* Chic stone kitchen with high-quality gas appliances and dishwasher
* Good sized bedroom with built-in-wardrobe plus access to the balcony
* Deluxe main bathroom has a large shower, vanity, and lots of storage
* Air conditioning, gas heating, lift access, intercom security
* Internal storage cupboards
* Balcony access from bedroom and living rooom with fantastic views
* Secure car space has internal lift access plus visitor parking, and storage cage
* Generous all-weather entertaining terrace with district views
* Internal laundry with a dryer
* This apartment is located above Kirrawee South Shopping Village, Woolworth's, Anytime Fitness, Medical Centre & host of many more specialty shops and restaurants, plus minutes away from the Train Station.
Close to: Kirrawee Public School, Sutherland North Public School, Kareela Public School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, St Catherine Labouré Catholic Primary School, Kirrawee Train Station, Bus Stop, Coles Supermarket, ALDI, and Array of Restaurants and Local Cafes via Village.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Form: http://www.willowrealty.com.au/rental-application-form
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.