12 / 10-14 Bruce Street, Brighton-le-sands
- Date Available: Available Today
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
DEPOSIT TAKEN !!!!!!
Located in the heart of vibrant Brighton-le-sands just a few steps to beach, famous Hurricane's Grill Bar and line-up of waterside cafes, this first floor 3 bedroom unit offers an amazing lifestyle opportunity and is sure to please the beach lover.
* 3 bedroom unit all with mirror built-in-robes and new carpet
* HUGE separate lounge/dining area with timber flooring, flooded with natural light
* Full-length balcony bathed in northern sunlight
* New floorboards throughout the living areas
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, electrical cooking & huge pantry
* Stunning bathroom with separate shower/bath and vanity with storage
* Internal laundry facilities with storage cupboard, plus 3 linen cupboards
* Huge remote control garage with ample storage space at the rear of the garage
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main bedroom
* New ceiling fans in the living and dining, plus second bedroom
* Freshly painted throughout and new plantation shutters
* Unit size is 142.1 m² including the garage
* Only 50 metres to Lady Robinson’s Beach
Brighton-Le-Sands Public School, St Thomas More's Catholic School, St Dominic Savio School, St George School, James Cook Boys High School, Novotel Resort, Coles, Public Transport and all amenities that Brighton has to offer.
The apartment is located in the heart of Brighton’s beachside lifestyle precinct, surrounded by vibrant restaurants and buzzing cafes. It’s also only a few minutes stroll to Brighton’s village shops and supermarket, while buses to city stop metres from the front door.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Application Form: http://www.willowrealty.com.au/rental-application-form
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
E: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.