1 / 16 Glebe Street, Randwick
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Garden Style Two Bedroom Apartment In A Prized Location
This classic Art Deco apartment has undergone a sophisticated designer transformation to create a chic contemporary sanctuary. Spacious, beautifully appointed, and enjoying a leafy outlook, it spans a generous 86sqm.
This apartment is tucked away in a quiet peaceful sanctuary at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac with just footsteps from vibrant Clovelly Road cafes, the green expanse of Fred Hollows Reserve, and quick access to vast recreational spaces, this apartment is located only a short walk from sports fields at Queens Park and acres of open green space at Centennial Parklands.
* Two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Large lounge/dining area with high ornate ceilings
* Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Second living room sitting/lounge room or home office
* Modern bathroom with shower/bath, vanity & toilet
* Polished timber floorboards throughout, plus picture rails and ornate cornices
* Surrounded by common garden-style courtyard plus a large manicured garden area, maintained by strata
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living room
* Internal laundry facilities via the kitchen
* Pet-friendly complex, subject to strata
* Perfect home or low-maintenance investment in a popular precinct
* Moments to acres of open green space at Centennial Parklands
* Minutes to Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, and village shops, and cafes
* Easy access to city tram and buses to shopping precincts/popular Eastern Suburbs beaches
This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity to add value to a timeless classic and enjoy the character and charm of Randwick's finest Art Deco building, situated in an unrivaled sought-after lifestyle location, this readymade investment, or first home is located on the edge of Randwick Village.
The Joseph Varga School, Coogee Boys' Preparatory School, Centennial Park School, St Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School, The Emanuel School, St Catherine's School, Randwick Public School, and Minutes to Randwick Racecourse, and the University of NSW.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
E: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)