3 / 28-28A De Witt Street, Bankstown
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
When Size Matters!
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment presents convenient and enviable living only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including, Centro shopping centre, parks, local schools, train station and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Enjoy fluid free flow interiors, with HUGE separate lounge and dining room with direct access to a private balcony, sunlit spaces and designer entertainer’s kitchen all situated in a popular modern and secure block in a beautifully landscaped garden setting in a quiet cul-de-sac.
• Designer kitchen with ample storage and electric cooking facilities
• Master bedroom with built-in-robe and Juliet balcony
• Secure intercom and direct access
• HUGE open plan layout with separate free-flowing living areas
• 2 generous size bedrooms master with mirror built-in-robe
• Full sized bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
• HUGE Internal laundry with second toilet
• Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light and ventilation
• Double security lock up garage with internal access
• Sun-drenched balcony
• Freshly painted, brand new timber flooring and blinds throughout
• Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
• Size 114 sqm internal living, total 143 sqm
Instantly appealing, stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Bankstown city council rates $256. 46
Sydney water rates $175.16
Strata levies $702.60
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)