- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
DEPOSIT TAKEN - UNDER CONTRACT - SOLD IN 1 DAY!!!
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment presents convenient and enviable living only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including local schools, Beverly Hills cinema, train station and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Enjoy fluid free flow interiors, with spacious lounge and dining room with direct access to a private undercover balcony, sunlit spaces and designer entertainer’s kitchen all situated in a popular modern block in a beautifully landscaped garden setting.
• Designer kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking facilities
• Master bedroom with built-in-robe and access to the balcony
• Secure intercom and direct access
• HUGE open plan layout with separate free-flowing living areas
• 2 generous size bedrooms both with mirror built-in-robes
• Full sized bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
• Internal laundry
• Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light and cross flow ventilation
• Security lock up garage with internal access
• Sun-drenched balcony
• Freshly painted with brand new timber flooring throughout
• Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
• Currently leased to an excellent tenant of 15 years paying $440.00 per week!
Instantly appealing, stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Community Features Close to Beverly Hills Public School, Beverly Hills Girls High School, Penshurst West Public School, Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School, St Declan's Catholic Primary School
Georges River Council $234.00
Sydney Water $174.21
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Inspection: By Appointment / Saturday Open House 10.30 am – 11.00 am.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $635000.
Interest Rate (p.a)