101 / 25-33 Allen Street, Waterloo
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
GREEN SQUARE OASIS
Green Square Oasis – Entrance Via 266 Pitt Street North Entrance
Unit 101, 25-33 Allen Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
LIVE - within the popular 'Green Square Oasis’ complex, this North-east facing apartment offers superb executive living with resort style facilities.
Conveniently located with easy access to the CBD and just moments away from local cafes and restaurants, Green square train station, express bus routes, Danks street dining quarter, Centennial parklands and numerous bike tracks.
* Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space apartment
* Open plan living/dining area, with loads of natural light
* Balcony with great outlook of the park to the north east
* Gas kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, modern ensuite with shower & toilet
* Spacious second bedroom with mirror built-in robes with outlook of the park to the north east
* Main bathroom with combined shower/bath, vanity and toilet
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Security intercom
* Security under cover parking with internal lift access
* An outdoor pool with fully equipped gym facilities
LIFESTYLE - Just a stone's throw to the Cosmopolitan Danks Street café and gallery strip, you will be metres away from some of the finest eateries in Sydney. To the North you will find more stunning culinary options in the fashionable suburbs of East Redfern and Surry Hills. You're also only minutes away to the eclectic vibe of Newtown and Erskineville to the West. The Danks St shopping precinct is at your doorstep accompanied by Centennial parklands and numerous bike tracks, convenience cannot be any better.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.