48 Regent Street, Kogarah
- Date Available: Available Today
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Spacious, Glamorous & Private Family Home For Rent
This dual level as new residence focuses on easy indoor/outdoor living and effortless entertaining while creating a contemporary family haven.
It offers a wonderfully peaceful lifestyle and is set close to buses, Rockdale Plaza and three minutes’ walk to Kogarah Station.
* Sunlight fills throughout the formal, casual living and dining areas
* Large alfresco terrace overlooks the child-friendly garden
* Full brick construction and quality inclusions throughout
* Gourmet Caesar Stone kitchen fitted with stainless steel gas appliances
* Four spacious bedrooms all fitted with quality carpets & built-in wardrobes
* Open style living on ground floor with Blackbutt timber flooring
* Stylish full bathroom, shower ensuite to the master bedroom
* Dual air-conditioning system with multiple zone control
* Detached office or a potential workshop in the backyard
* Single lock up garage plus car space
* Security door and alarm system
* Great readymade opportunity ideal for the growing family
* Close to a selection of quality schools and Brighton beaches
Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location!
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
LISTING FEATURES: Timber Floors, Open Plan Living, Close to Kogarah Train Station
CLOSE TO: St George Hospital School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Moorefield Girls High School, St George School, and James’ Cook Boys High School, Kogarah Town Square, Rockdale Plaza, Woolworths, Aldi & A Huge Array of Shops & Cafés.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa