16 Gladstone Street, Kogarah
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 212.29 Square metres
Location and Convenience
Excellent opportunity to purchase this neat and tidy brick home which is conveniently tucked away with just steps to the heart of Kogarah Town Centre, train station, schools, shops and all other amenities.
* 3 spacious double bedrooms
* Brick construction
* Separate living room with air-conditioning
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking facilities and casual dining
* Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Timber flooring and high ceilings
* Spacious laundry and a second toilet
* Low maintenance level sunny yard perfect for the entertainer and kids
* Single lock up garage
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location!
It offers a wonderfully peaceful lifestyle and is set close to buses, Kogarah Town Square, Rockdale Plaza and three minutes’ walk to Kogarah Train Station.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
LISTING FEATURES: Timber Floors, Separate Living Areas, Close to Kogarah Train Station
CLOSE TO: St George Hospital School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Moorefield Girls High School, St George School, and James’ Cook Boys High School, Kogarah Town Square, Rockdale Plaza, Woolworths, Aldi & A Huge Array of Shops & Cafés.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Timber Floors, Separate Living Areas, Close to Kogarah Train Station
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)