134A Wellbank Street, Concord
- Date Available: Available Today
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
LARGE RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
Tucked away in a wide tree lined street, this traditional freestanding home is generously proportioned, beautifully maintained by house proud owners and wonderfully convenient.
Tastefully renovated with a practical floor-plan provides a breezy open concept design with easy outdoor flow.
* Distinctive separate lounge and dining areas flooded with natural sunlight
* Manicured child-friendly front yard immersed in established gardens
* Modern kitchen equipped with quality electrical appliances, stone bench tops
* Three double sized bedrooms, two fitted with quality built-in wardrobes
* Stylish bathroom with shower, vanity and w/c
* Two separate sunrooms
* Picture rails fitted throughout
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Polished timber floors flow throughout the home
* Internal laundry with additional toilet
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Easy access to shops, sporting fields and an array of cafés
* Unique property not to be missed.
* Rear paved court yard with garden shed
Features: Security Alarm, Polished Timber Floors, Study, Air-Conditioning
Close To: St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College, MLC School, Concord Public School, Concord High School, 2 Minute Walk To Woolworths, Cafes, Shops & Local Restaurants.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Willow Realty Pty Limited 02 9577 8400
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Separate Lounge Room, Separate Dining Room, Separate Sunroom & Separate Study/Retreat