206A Gloucester Road, Hurstville
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 401.9 Square metres
Large 2 Bedroom House For Rent
Well Maintained Home In A Popular Location Of Hurstville.
Set in a commanding position and enjoying peace and quiet, this renovated brick home offers an exciting lifestyle in a quiet golden triangle of an evolving precinct, enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle of this comfortable 2 bedroom semi set in a convenient location with transport close by and only a short walk to Beverly Hills Train Station, shops, cafés, restaurants, and local schools.
* Two generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Bright, fresh interiors complemented by modern finishes
* Manicured courtyard
* Large and bright open plan tiled living area
* High ceilings
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a sunroom
* Second bedroom with mirror-built-in wardrobe
* Renovated and spacious kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances
* Internal laundry with additional storage cupboards
* Modern bathroom with shower, bath, and toilet
* Second renovated bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
* Two good size sheds and an outdoor office or a kids playroom
* North facing backyard, off-street parking for 2 vehicles
* Freshly painted throughout
* Brand new carpet in the bedrooms
* Short walk to Hurstville or Beverly Hills Train Station, local parks, shops & local cafés or easy walk to Hurstville Westfield.
Minutes to Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.