7 / 81-85 Forest Road, Arncliffe
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
TOP LOCATION & PRESENTATION
This immaculate well-presented south-east facing two bedroom unit will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this stunning apartment boasts many special qualities, offering superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location.
* Large 2 bedroom apartment with mirror built-in-robes
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Renovated kitchen fitted with electrical appliances
* Entertainer’s balcony with district views out to Botany Bay
* New modern bathroom with a shower/bath, toilet and vanity
* Situated on the 2nd floor
* Freshly painted and with new carpets
* Highly sought after complex
* Single undercover car space and a storage room
* 5 minute walk to Arncliffe train station, bus and a huge array of shops and cafés
* Rental potential $460.00 per week
* Ideal property for First Home Buyers or Investors!!
Bayside Council $234.00
Sydney Water $168.38
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Inspection: By Appointment / Saturday Open House 11:30 am – 12:00 pm.
Renovated Kitchen, New Bathroom, Freshly Painted, Storeroom, Close To Train Station & Air-port!
Close to: Arncliffe Public School, St Francis Xavier's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savior School, Al Zahra College, Rockdale Public School, Arncliffe Train Station, Bus Stop, Arncliffe IGA Supermarket & Woolworth's Wolli Creek.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
LISTING FEATURES: Renovated Kitchen, New Bathroom, Freshly Painted, Storeroom, Car Space, District Views
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $549000.
Interest Rate (p.a)