9 / 43 Bottle Forest Road, Heathcote
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
HUGE 3 Bedroom Villa with Double Garage & 2 Car Spaces!
When Size & Quality Matters!
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained villa home presents convenient and enviable living, only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including, Centro shopping centre, parks, local schools, train station and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Enjoy fluid free flow interiors, with a HUGE separate lounge and dining room with direct access to a private courtyard, sunlit spaces and entertainer’s kitchen all situated in a popular modern and beautifully landscaped garden setting within a quiet cul-de-sac.
* Designer kitchen with stone bench-tops, ample storage and gas cooking facilities
* Over-sized Master bedroom with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
* Large open-plan living area leading to a courtyard
* 3 very generous size bedrooms all fitted built-in-robes
* Full sized bathroom with separate shower, bath tub and w.c.
* HUGE Internal laundry with direct access to court yard
* Double security lock up garage plus 2 car spaces, internal access and remote control
* North facing sun-drenched front and rear courtyards
* Freshly painted and brand new timber flooring throughout
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* Size 200+ sqm
* Potential rental income $600.00 per week
Instantly appealing, stylish, flawlessly maintained home with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Sutherland shire council rates $177.50 per quarter
Sydney water rates $190.76 per quarter
Strata Title Management $807.80 per quarter
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
LISTING FEATURES: Timber Floors, HUGE Living, Double LUG, 2 Courtyards, 5 Minute Walk To Train Station, Schools & Shops
CLOSE TO: Heathcote Public & High School, Heathcote East Public School, St John Bosco Catholic Primary School, Dunlea Centre Australia's Original Boys' Town, St John Bosco College, Engadine Central, Woolworth's, Coles, Crunch Fitness, BWS, & A Huge Array of Shops & Local Cafés.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Timber Floors, HUGE Living, Double LUG, 2 Courtyards, 5 Minute Walk To Train Station, Schools & Shops
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)