122 Park Road, Hurstville
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 824 Square metres
HUGE 824sqm Block In PRIME Location!
This well-presented double brick home will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this house boasts many special qualities, offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location.
* Large 3-4 bedroom house on a HUGE block of land
* Open plan living and dining area
* Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light & cross flow ventilation
* Big kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
* Full sized bathroom with separate shower, toilet and bath tub
* Internal laundry with an adjoining sunroom
* 2nd Living area or family room
* Rear pergola and a second toilet
* Extra-large backyard with well-established gardens
* Side driveway to a single carport
* Dual occupancy or Kindergarten STCA
* Currently leased to an excellent tenant $590.00 p/w
* Walk to Hurstville train station, Westfield, local parks, restaurants and cafés
Georges River Council Rates $637.00 p/q
Sydney Water Rates $294.27 p/q
Close to Danebank Anglican School for Girls, Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)