124 Park Road, Hurstville
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 468 Square metres
AFFORDABLE BLUE RIBBON LOCATION ON 468 SQM
It's rare that an affordable free standing brick home comes on the market in this sought after leafy haven.
This charming 1920’s brick home has been in the one family for over 60 years, but sadly, the time has come to move on and for a creative refurbishment or a dream home rebuild to follow.
* Large 2 bedroom house on a level block of land
* Separate living and dining area
* Original kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
* Full sized bathroom with shower/bath tub, toilet
* Internal laundry
* Enclosed sunroom
* Side driveway to a single carport
* Premium location among superior quality homes
* Secure level backyard perfect kids and pets
* Walk to Hurstville train station, Westfield, local parks, restaurants and cafés
Georges River Council Rates $382.00 p/q
Sydney Water Rates $238.27 p/q
Close to Danebank Anglican School for Girls, Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)