4 / 99 Regent Street, Kogarah
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Large 2 Bedroom Unit For Lease
Location & Convenience.
Those looking for cheap rent in a convenient location will appreciate this bright & sunny, top floor 2 bedroom apartment with an updated kitchen and bathroom all within a prime location.
Located in the exclusively highly sought after streets of Kogarah, with its mere footsteps to a whole host of amenities in Kogarah Town Centre with local parklands, playgrounds, daycare centers, quality primary, secondary and tertiary education schools, TAFE college, major retailer shops, Kogarah hospitals, aged care facilities and only 300 meters to the train station!
* Two LARGE bedrooms both with built-in wardrobe's
* Single car space
* Updated eat-in kitchen with electric cooking appliances
* Spacious lounge room with great natural light
* Modern bathroom combined with laundry, shower & toilet only
* As freshly painted with new carpet and blinds
* Fantastic location, only 5-minute walk to Kogarah Train Station, shops, cafes & restaurants
* 2-minute walk to Kogarah Public & High School’s
* Only 500 meters to St George Public & Private George Hospital
* Approximately 20-minute drive to Sydney CBD
* Entrance Is Via The Rear Of The Complex
Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location!
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
CLOSE TO: St George Hospital School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Moorefield Girls High School, St George School, James Cook Boys High School
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.