508 / 116 Joynton Avenue, Zetland
- Date Available: Available Today
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
DEPOSIT TAKEN ( FIRST SHOWING ) !!!!!!
When Quality, Size & Location Matters.
"EON Apartments" are architecturally designed and custom-built by one of Sydney's most experienced and accomplished builders. Situated on the edge of the dynamic and booming Zetland and within a minutes’ walk to the railway station, reputable schools, sports grounds and all amenities.
High-quality fixtures & fittings include:
* As new one-bedroom apartment with built-in-robe
* Bathed in sunlight, open plan lounge-dining room with timber flooring
* Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Spacious fully tiled bathroom with combined bath/shower, with stone benchtop vanity
* Situated on level 5 with district views
* Separate study area
* Terrace balcony with district views
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer
* Security car space in the basement
* Air conditioning & secure intercom
* Swimming pool, gym and sauna
* The CBD is minutes away via train from Green Square station or frequent bus services.
* Victoria Park's 'eat street' is literally at the door whilst East Village with its day to day shopping options, cafes and services is mere footsteps away
Listing Features: As New Apartment, Timber Flooring, Pool, Gym, Sauna, Air-Conditioning, Balcony,
Close To: Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Catholic School, Green Square School, Our Lady of Rosary Catholic Primary School, Kensington Public School, Green Square Train Station, Bus Stop, Woolworths, Coles & Aldi Shopping Centre, Gunyama Park, Aquatic & Fitness Centre and East Village Shopping Centre.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Form: http://www.willowrealty.com.au/rental-application-form
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.