32 / 63-69 Bonar Street, Arncliffe
- Date Available: Fri 28 Feb 2020
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Furnished or Unfurnished - Large 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Study 1 Car Space Apartment
Commanding a north-west facing position within a new security development, this stylish apartment blends an open plan layout with sleek modern finishes. It promotes easy care convenient living, set within metres of local shops and transport.
* Sun washed living and dining space flows seamlessly outdoors
* Generous all-weather entertaining terrace has district views
* Chic stone kitchen has quality gas appliances and meals bar
* Good sized bedrooms with built-ins, NBN network is available
* Master bedroom includes a luxury ensuite with bath plus built-in wardrobes
* Deluxe main bathroom has a large shower, vanity and toilet with quality fittings
* Air conditioning, gas heating, lift access, intercom security
* Internal store room and a study
* Second balcony of the master bedroom with fantastic views
* Secure car space has internal lift access plus visitor parking & a storage cage
* Internal laundry with a dryer
* This apartment has the option of being fully furnished!
* Stroll to Arncliffe Station and eateries, easy M5 access
* This apartment is minutes away from Arncliffe & Wolli Creek Shopping Village, Woolworth's, Anytime Fitness, Medical Centre & host of many more specialty shops.
Close to: Athelstane Public School, Arncliffe Public School, St Francis Xavier's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savior School, Al Zahra College, Rockdale Public School, Arncliffe Train Station, Bus Stop, IGA Supermarket, ALDI and Woolworth's Wolli Creek.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Form: http://www.willowrealty.com.au/rental-application-form
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.