2 / 43-47 Princes Highway, Kogarah
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Location & Convenience
******* PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN ATTENDING INSPECTION AND DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THE APARTMENT ******
Location & Convenience - Flat Above Shops - Regent Hall 1927
Those looking for a cheap & convenient location will appreciate this bright & sunny 2 bedroom renovated apartment with an updated kitchen and bathroom all within a convenient location.
Located in the exclusively highly sought after streets of Kogarah, with its mere footsteps to a whole host of amenities in Kogarah Town Centre with local parklands, playgrounds, daycare centers, quality primary, secondary and tertiary education schools, TAFE college, major retailer shops, Kogarah hospitals, aged care facilities and only 300 meters to the train station!
* Two bedroom flat above shops, main with built-in-wardrobe
* Single car space
* Eat-in kitchen with electric cooking appliances
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with great natural light
* Bathroom with large shower, vanity, and toilet
* Shared laundry space with one other flat only (you have your own space for washing machine)
* Only 500 metres to St George Public & Private Hospital
* Fantastic location, only a 2 minute walk to Kogarah Train Station, shops, cafés & local restaurants
Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location!
* Entrance is via the rear of the complex via Regent Street.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
LISTING FEATURES: Tiled Floors, Open Plan Living, Close to Train Station
CLOSE TO: St George Hospital School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Moorefield's Girls High School, St George School, James’ Cook Boys High School
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.