12 / 126-130 Roscoe Street, Bondi Beach
- Date Available: Available Today
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
Enjoy An Endless Summer Lifestyle!
Immerse yourself in Bondi's vibrant cafe and surf culture and enjoy an endless summer lifestyle with the sand and surf footsteps from the door. This newly renovated beach pad is superbly located, positioned in the heart of Bondi Beach. Be a part of Sydney's favourite seaside playground and the residential/cosmopolitan mix in this village atmosphere is like no other. There is a common sundrenched rooftop area with a pleasant district outlook which would be ideal for relaxing and soaking up the sun.
* Very spacious studio with open plan layout
* Combined lounge and dining room with polished timber floors
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking facilities
* Bathroom with toilet, shower, vanity
* Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
* Sundrenched, private balcony great for entertaining, plus rooftop terrace
* As freshly painted and polished timber flooring throughout
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 1 minute walk to Bondi Beach
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* Minutes’ walk to bus stop
Listing Features: Polished Timber Flooring, Freshly Painted, Large Open Plan Area, And Great Location!
Close To: Waverley Action For Youth Services, Wairoa School, Reddam House, Galilee Catholic Primary School, Bondi Beach Public School, Bus Stop, And Bondi Beach Dining Precinct & Local Cafés.
It's perfect for a professional couple and/or two friends looking to live in the heart of boho Bondi. Only a stone's throw to the beach and Bondi Pavilion, this lovely unit that feels like home is just steps from new cafes Neighbourhood, Two and Twelve and just around the corner from Paper Planes, Sonoma and Gould Street's fashion boutiques which lead onto the vibrant wine bars, cafes and new restaurants of the Hall Street precinct.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400 F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.