1 / 43-47 Princes Highway, Kogarah
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Location and Convenience
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION ( NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY ) ******
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
ENTER THIS PROPERTY FROM VIA 99 REGENT STREET, KOGARAH NSW 2217.
Those looking for a cheap & convenient location will appreciate this bright & sunny 2 bedroom apartment all within a convenient location.
Located in the exclusively highly sought after streets of Kogarah, with its mere footsteps to a whole host of amenities in Kogarah Town Centre with local parklands, playgrounds, daycare centres, quality primary, secondary and tertiary education schools, TAFE college, major retailer shops, Kogarah hospitals, aged care facilities and only 300 metres to the train station!
* Two bedroom flat above shops, main bedroom with built-in-wardrobe
* Single car space
* Eat-in kitchen with electric cooking appliances
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with great natural light
* Modern bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
* Freshly painted, tiled living area and new carpet in the bedrooms
* Only 400 metres to St George Public & Private George Hospital
* Fantastic location, only a 2-minute walk to Kogarah Train Station, shops, cafés & local restaurants
Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location!
**** Entrance is via the rear of the complex via Regent Street ****
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
CLOSE TO: St George Hospital School, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Moorefield Girls High School, St George School, Jame’s Cook Boys High School
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Tiled Floors, Open Plan Living, Close to Train Station