405 / 395-397 Princes Highway, Rockdale
- Date Available: Tue 29 Sep 2020
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Stunning 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car Space - Apartment
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION ( NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY ) ******
***** PLEASE SCAN AND SIGN IN USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE AT INSPECTION *****
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
This brand new north-west facing apartment situated on level 4 with views of Rockdale treetops, blending of low maintenance living and easy entertaining. This 2 bedroom apartment has plenty of natural light and presents a spacious well-appointed floor plan offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought-after location.
* Generously sized open plan lounge/dining area
* Large entertainer's balcony
* Stone kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher & large pantry
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Two generous bedrooms both with built-in-wardrobes
* Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* Freshly painted and with new carpets throughout
* Internal laundry with dryer and lots of storage space
* Security video intercom
* Single car space within a security building plus a storage cage
* 5-minute walk to Rockdale train station or Banksia train station
* 15-minute drive to Sydney CBD, close to Sydney airport and beach
Listing Features: Air-Conditioning, Large Living Areas, Built-In Wardrobes, Intercom, Lift, Prime Location!
Close To: Rockdale Public School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savio School, St George Girls High School, Marist College Kogarah, Rockdale Train Station, Rockdale Bus Stop, Rockdale Plaza, Rockdale Library, Brighton-Le-Sands Dining Precinct & Airport.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.