14 / 2 Goodlet Street, Surry Hills
- Date Available: Available Today
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Spacious 1 Bedroom Unit For Rent!
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION ( NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY ) ******
***** PLEASE SCAN AND SIGN IN USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE *****
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
Splendid Inner City Fringe Living
Situated behind the Belvoir Street Theatre, this lovely renovated one-bedroom unit is positioned in a convenient location to Central Train station, shops, cafés, and restaurants and is within walking distance to CBD.
This split design apartment offers an open plan combined lounge/dining opening onto the balcony, the main bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub, updated kitchen with dishwasher plus internal laundry.
* Spacious open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
* Combined lounge and dining area, fully tiled
* Spacious main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & new carpet
* Modern bathroom with combined bathtub
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances complete with a dishwasher
* Internal laundry
* Undercover security lock-up garage
* Sundrenched balcony with scenic views
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* Undercover security car space and security intercom
* Split-system air-conditioning
With many of Sydney’s best restaurants, bars, and pubs lining Crown Street and surrounds, Surry Hills is possibly the best location for food-obsessed Sydneysiders to live. Eat out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, at award-winning restaurants like Billy Kwong, up-and-comers like Bishop Sessa, beautiful bakeries like Bourke Street Bakery, and for dessert, join the line outside Gelato Messina or have a cool drink at The Clock bar and restaurant.
This amazing apartment is also close to Sydney Boys High School, Cleveland Street Intensive English High School, Sydney Distance Education Primary School, Aim Senior Secondary Music College, and Evergreen Montessori Primary School.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
Disclaimer: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Close to Train Station