22 / 52-58 Courallie Avenue, Homebush West
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
2-3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Study 1 Car Space - Apartment
*** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION (NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY) ***
*** PLEASE SCAN AND SIGN IN USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE ***
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment presents a convenient and enviable living, only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including, local shopping centers, parks, local schools, train station, and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Situated on the 1st floor in a highly convenient and desirable precinct is this spacious 2 bedroom apartment with a large separate study, and boasting polished timber flooring throughout.
* Spacious 2 bedroom unit with mirror built-in-wardrobes
* Combined lounge and dining area leading to a balcony
* Timber flooring throughout the entire apartment
* Modern caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking facilities and a dishwasher
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Large balcony with access from the lounge and bedroom
* Large separate study or 3rd bedroom
* Security intercom
* Lift access from secure car space
* Located only a few minutes' walk to the railway station, schools, shops, restaurants, and other local amenities.
Close to: Highly Sought-After Schools such as Homebush West Public School, Homebush Public School, Lidcombe Public School, Homebush Boys High School, St Joachim's Catholic Primary School, or walk to Flemington Markets, Train Station, Public Transport & Close to Olympic Park Precinct.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.