5 / 15-19 Early Street, Parramatta
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
DEPOSIT TAKEN !!!!!!
*** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION (NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY) ***
*** PLEASE SCAN AND SIGN IN USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE ***
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
Boasting a desirable sunny aspect, this first-floor unit is within easy walking distance to shops, cafés, and 750 meters to Parramatta train station. This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a quiet, tree-lined, peaceful location yet the convenience of all amenities at your doorsteps such as School and University of Western Sydney (Westmead Precinct), Westmead Hospital, Coles Supermarket, and the train station.
* Extra-large 2 bedroom apartment with carpet throughout
* Bigger than the usual apartment, this unit is 110 sqm with a massive lounge room
* Two Spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and master with balcony
* Renovated kitchen with electric cooking appliances
* Full-sized bathroom with separate shower, bath, & toilet
* Combined living and dining area that opens up onto a sunny balcony
* Large and separate laundry with the hot water system and washtub
* Security building with raised access to the ground floor
* Freshly painted throughout
* Single Lock up garage
* Sunny undercover balcony, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
This property is well maintained and renovated in a popular location of Parramatta.
Freshly Painted, Renovated Kitchen, Intercom, Mirror Built-In-Wardrobes, 2 Balconies, Lock Up Garage, and 5 Minute Walk To Shops and Train Station.
Close to 750m Parramatta Train Station, Parramatta Public School, Rowland Hassall School, St Oliver's Primary School, Rowland Hassall School, Our Lady of Lebanon College, Parramatta West Public School, St Patrick's Primary School, 550m Westfield Shopping Centre, Cafés, Parks & Transportation.
- Walk to Westfield Shopping Centre (550 metres/6 minutes)
- Walk to 810 and 811 Buses (350 metres/4 minutes)
- Walk to Ollie Webb Reserve (300 metres/4 minutes)
- Walk to Church Street (950 metres/12 minutes)
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.