7 / 22 Highland Avenue, Bankstown
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 300 Square metres
HUGE, Renovated, Family Sized Villa!
*** YOU MUST SIGN IN AND USE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED BY US, TO SEE THE PROPERTY AT INSPECTION ***
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained villa presents a convenient and enviable living, only a stone’s throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including, Centro shopping center, parks, local schools, train station, and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Blending modern comfort with ease of living, this villa reveals quality appointments across a wonderfully spacious layout in a highly desirable location. Perfect for those seeking security and convenience, this extra-large villa will surely impress, all in a beautifully landscaped complex.
* 3 bedroom villa with ceiling fans in each bedroom
* A huge sunlit lounge-dining area
* Brand new stone kitchen with ample storage & new appliances
* Brand new full-sized bathroom with large shower/bathtub
* Internal laundry with access to the back yard, plus separate w.c.
* Double lock up garage with drive through access for an additional 2 car spaces
* The backyard is very LARGE, sunny, and private with a low maintenance gardens
* Freshly painted and with brand new timber flooring throughout
* Villa internal is 155.4 sqm plus garage 16.4, plus yard 127 sqm, the total is approx. 300 sqm!!!
* 12 Minute walk to Bankstown train station, local parks, schools, shops & cafés
* Potential rental income $500.00 per week
Instantly appealing, stylish, flawlessly maintained home with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Canterbury-Bankstown council rates $346.25 per quarter
Sydney water rates $184.50 per quarter
W.T. Newey & Co. Strata $913.84 per quarter
Close To: Bankstown South Infants School, Bankstown Public School, Bankstown Girls High School, St Brendan's Catholic Primary School, St Euphemia College, Bankstown Train Station, Bus Stop, Centro Shopping Centre, and Bankstown Library.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)