25 Kembla Street, Arncliffe
- Date Available: Thu 11 Mar 2021
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 439 Square metres
RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION ( NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY ) ******
**** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ****
This renovated, well-presented 4 bedroom home will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this very spacious house boasts many special qualities, offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought-after location.
* 4 Bedroom house with (3) built-in-cupboards
* Timber floors in the living area
* Separate lounge & dining room both large in size
* As new kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
* Renovated bathroom with combined shower/bath and toilet
* External laundry
* Blinds throughout the home
* The backyard is large, sunny, and private with fruit trees
* Side driveway to a single lock up garage plus off-street parking
* 10 Minute walk to Arncliffe Train Station
* Close to local parks, schools, shops & cafés
This property is well maintained and renovated in a popular location of Arncliffe!
Close to: Athelstane Public School, Arncliffe Public School, St Francis Xavier's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savior School, Al Zahra College, Rockdale Public School, Arncliffe Train Station, Bus Stop, IGA Supermarket, ALDI, and Woolworth's Wolli Creek.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
New Kitchen, New Paint, Carpet & Timber Floors, Close to Train Station & Shops