407 / 2A James Street, Blakehurst
- Date Available: Available Today
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
TOP LOCATION & PRESENTATION
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION ( NO FACE MASK NO ENTRY ) ******
*** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED ***
This immaculate well-presented north east facing one-bedroom unit will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this stunning apartment boasts many special qualities, offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought-after location.
* Brand new large 1 bedroom apartment with built-in-robes
* Open plan, tiled living, and dining, leading to an entertainer’s balcony
* Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light and cross-flow ventilation
* Modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Situated on level 4 with video intercom
* Freshly painted with new carpet in the bedrooms
* Highly sought after complex with security lift access
* Large bathroom with a large shower, wall hung toilet, and lots of storage space
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Internal storeroom
* Security car space with internal entry
* Communal rooftop garden with beautiful views and BBQ facilities
* Conveniently located shops, cafes, parks, and schools
Listing Features: Brand New 1 Bedroom Apartment, Tree Top Views, Air-Conditioning, Big Balcony, Lots Of Storage Space!
Community Features: St Raphael's Catholic Primary School, St Finbar's Primary School, St George Christian School, St George Christian School (Infants), Hurstville Adventist School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Bethany College, The Scots College, Brighton Preparatory School, Aspect South East Sydney School, Few Minutes’ Drive To Westfield Hurstville or South Gate Shopping Centre at Sylvania, Shops, Cafés, Buses, and Carss Park and Waterfront.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Form: http://www.willowrealty.com.au/rental-application-form
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.