4 / 9-11 The Strand, Rockdale
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Renovated 2 Bedroom Apartment
This renovated north-east apartment is situated on level 1 with views of Rockdale treetops, blending of low maintenance living, and easy entertaining. This 2 bedroom apartment has plenty of natural light and presents a spacious well-appointed floor plan offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought-after location.
* Generously sized open plan lounge/dining area
* Large entertainer's balcony
* Renovated kitchen with new appliances & a large pantry
* Two generous bedrooms both with built-in-wardrobes
* Freshly painted, brand new blinds and with brand new timber floors throughout!
* Internal laundry and lots of storage space
* Security intercom
* Full-sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Single lock up garage
* Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light & cross-flow ventilation
* 2-minute walk to Chapel Street Reserve, a great area for kids to play
* 5-minute walk to Rockdale train station or Rockdale Plaza
* 15-minute drive to Sydney CBD, close to Sydney airport and beach
Council Rates: $357.00
Water Rates $153.56
Strata Levies $612.25
Listing Features: Large Living Area, Built-In Wardrobes, Intercom, Prime Location!
Close To: Rockdale Public School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savio School, St George Girls High School, Marist College Kogarah, Rockdale Train Station, Rockdale Bus Stop, Rockdale Plaza, Rockdale Library, Brighton-Le-Sands Dining Precinct & Airport.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $549000.
Interest Rate (p.a)