11 / 28 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Sleek, Bright & Renovated Apartment
Enclosed in a prime address in the heart of the area, this security apartment features carefully maintained open-plan interiors with an updated kitchen. Savour a tranquil environment that is an easy stroll to transport, shops, restaurants and parklands.
* Open plan living with ample natural light and a cosy balcony
* Sunny modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and with a dining space
* Double size bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Updated bathroom with a combined bath and shower, new vanity & toilet
* Security block with intercom
* Single car space
* Freshly painted throughout & new timber flooring
* Currently leased to excellent tenants
* Set in a leafy enclave and backing Meadowbank Oval/park
* A stroll to the ferry, waterside cycleways and bush tracks
* A stroll to Shepherd's Bay shopping village and local cafes
* Metres to Meadowbank Station, buses and several schools
Ryde Council Rates: $321.00
Sydney Water $144.11
Strata Levy $554.75
Listing Features: Modern Kitchen, Freshly Painted, New Timber Flooring, Car Space, Close To Station
All set within an unbelievably convenient location just 300 metres to Meadowbank train station, 200 metres to the ferry wharf and within close proximity to Macquarie University and the choice of some of Sydney's best schools such as St Michael's Catholic Primary School, Italian Bilingual School, Meadowbank Public School, West Ryde Public School and Melrose Park Public School.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $580000.
Interest Rate (p.a)