C315 / 45 Bonar Street, Arncliffe
- Date Available: Available Today
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Large 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Study 1 Car Space Apartment
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION (NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY!) ******
**** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED & YOU MUST SIGN IN VIA QR CODE ****
*** YOU MUST BOOK IN, WE CAN ONLY DO ONE PERSON AT A TIME IF YOU DON'T BOOK IN FOR THE INSPECTION THEN NO ENTRY ***
** CALL OR SMS 0419 533 133 IAIN OR 0404 271 922 LUCUS TO BOOK IN **
Commanding a south-west facing position within a new security development, this stylish apartment blends an open plan layout with sleek modern finishes. It promotes easy-care convenient living, set within meters of local shops and transport.
* Sun washed living and dining space flows seamlessly outdoors
* Generous all-weather entertaining terrace has district views
* Chic stone kitchen has quality gas appliances and meals bar
* Good sized bedrooms with built-ins, NBN network is available
* Master bedroom includes a luxury ensuite plus built-in wardrobes
* Deluxe main bathroom has a separate bath and quality fittings
* Air conditioning, gas heating, lift access, intercom security
* Secure car space has internal lift access plus visitor parking
* Stroll to Arncliffe Station and eateries, easy M5 access
* Single security car space
* This apartment is minutes away from Arncliffe & Wolli Creek Shopping Village, Woolworth's, Anytime Fitness, Medical Centre & a host of many more specialty shops.
Close to: Athelstane Public School, Arncliffe Public School, St Francis Xavier's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savior School, Al Zahra College, Rockdale Public School, Arncliffe Train Station, Bus Stop, IGA Supermarket, ALDI, and Woolworth's Wolli Creek.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Applications Available: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.