23 Farr Street, Banksia
- Date Available: Available Today
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
DEPOSIT TAKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!
***** PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK TO THE INSPECTION (NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY!) ******
**** HAND SANITIZER WILL BE PROVIDED & YOU MUST SIGN IN VIA QR CODE ****
** CALL OR SMS 0419 533 133 IAIN OR 0404 271 922 LUCUS TO BOOK IN **
Blending modern comfort with ease of living and set in a peaceful setting, this private home reveals quality appointments across a wonderfully spacious layout in a highly desirable location.
Perfect for those seeking security and convenience, it is located within 900 metres of Banksia Train Station.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking facilities and large island bench
* Three generous size bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Brand new bathroom with a large shower, separate bath, toilet & a new vanity
* Separate lounge room with tiled flooring and bi-fold stackable doors
* Dining room off the kitchen bathed in sunlight with gas bayonet connection
* Internal laundry combined with kitchen
* Sundrenched, private back yard great for entertaining
* As freshly painted throughout and with as new carpets in the bedrooms
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* 12-minute walk to Banksia train station, bus stop, and local shopping
* Quiet street with a leafy tree-lined nature strip
Listing Features: Tiled Flooring In Living Areas, As Freshly Painted, Prime Location & Security!
Close To: Rockdale Public School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, St Dominic Savio School, St George Girls High School, Marist College Kogarah, Rockdale Train Station, Rockdale Bus Stop, Rockdale Plaza, Rockdale Library, Brighton-Le-Sands Dining Precinct & Airport.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
Application Forms: www.willowrealty.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.